Daisypath Anniversary Tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, February 5, 2010

Hmmm Long Day Already!






So hmmm I'm really new at this whole blog thing but I guess it keeps people updated on whats new in my family! Well Trevor and I have been married sence November 15, 2008! I have posted some pictures from our wedding! Which seems so far away its insane! We also have a beautiful baby girl name Natalie who will be one this coming april! Its so crazy how fast time has gone by, at times I just want her to stop growing altogether. Pretty soon she is gonna think she is all grown up. I'm very sad for when that day comes. Well lets see, Trevor works at OC Tanner in down town Salt Lake. It's his dream job, he works there as a jewler designing very beautiful rings, bracelets, and earings. So if any of you want any jewlery let me know and Trevor will hook you up!

I currently am working at Jamo's Pizza as a manager. It's located in Stansbury Park, Utah and is owned by my parents. So it has its ups and downs for sure. I pretty much work every day I get two days off a week Sunday cause were not open and then either monday or wednsday! It's a stressful job but it's also really fun at the same time. I work with my cousins Maria and Brian and then some of my brothers and sisters. So its defifinatly a family job which is nice because I get to see my family more often.

Trevor and I are currently buying a house in Tooele, it's a fixer-uper for sure but it's nice to have a place of our own. It's a 4 bedroom 2 bath so it's a nice size and a good first home. So anyways today has already been a long day. I was suppose to be at work at 10:00am and my alarm didnt go off this morning. Usually if my alarm dosen't go off I'm still okay because Natalie wakes up before then...well today she didn't! I was late to work and had to bring natty not bathed to the sitter (my mom) Yea...it was a bad start to the day. Oh well it can only get better right? Well I think thats good for today, I will keep in touch. Talk with you all soon.

No comments: