Daisypath Anniversary Tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 10, 2010

SUMMER YAY!!!

Wow I cant believe it's now summer time! I love summer, I love being tan and I love going swimming in my perents pool! This year is going to be so much fun because Natty is older and loves the water so it should be amazingly fun!

So much has happened sense i last wrote! My baby Natalie turned one on the 27th of April and I turned 19, dang i'm getting old! ha Well when she turned one I was thinking back and can't even remember being pregnant it just seems like such a long time ago! I was also thinking if we have only one more baby, we will be done having kids at 21 thats just crazy to me! Were so young and at the same time so established!

So anyways one of my cloest cousins, Bobby had his first little girl yesterday! Kai Nicole Baena 5lbs 6ozs! So cute and so tiny! She is beautiful and I already love her so much! He already has a little boy named Jace who is adorable! Their family is just too cute! I love them all and Sharise is such a cute mommy! I'm so happy that she is part of our family now! Well thats all for now!

Kai Nicole Baena



So small


Me and Kai!



Foot Prints!



Bobby the daddy!


Such a cute Family!

No comments: