Daisypath Anniversary Tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

So tired all the time....blah!

Lately I have just been so tired, exhausted really! It sucks and makes it hard to spend time with Natalie when all I want to do is rest and sleep! On a happy note I just love my little princess Natalie Elizabeth Black!!!! She is my life, without her and Trevor I dont know what I would do with myself!

Natalie is just getting so old it makes me wanna cry! We were leaving the house the other day and our neighbors have two annoying dogs that contantly bark! ALL THE TIME! Well anyways we walked outside and she said clearly and understandable, "Hi Doggy, Woof woof!" It was the cutest thing ever! A lot of people cant believe how well she can already talk at such a young age! That's right my daughter is a genius!

This is Natalie's "Thriller" picture!


Well anyways I was talking to my mom the other day and she said that Natalie gets her talking skills from me. When I was eighteen months(four month older than Natalie now)I would walk around telling everyone that I was gorgeous! And if somebody told me I was pretty or beautiful, I would correct them telling the I was gorgeous. And by two years old I was talking in complete sentences.
So I'm very proud of my little girl! I know she is going to do so well in life. I just wish she would slow down on the whole growing thing! Makes me so sad...I want to cherish ever single moment so I dont miss out on anything, but it so hard when I have to work so we can manage.

I have been trying to find a job where I could work from home but for now no such luck! I will keep praying and maybe something will come up sooner than later... Maybe Trevor will get a raise soon, if only it was a ten dollar raise that would be wonderful! I would be able to quit my job and be both a stay at home mom and a house wife...if only if only.


Anyways, I have been going to church more often now. I was called to be a sunbeams teacher. This last sunday was my fourth week in and I already wanted to quit. It's so stressful when they dont listen or pay attention and are just boucing of the walls. I feel like I am more of a babysitter than a teacher. Maybe thats why I have been so tired lately...at least have something to do with the reason why. Hopefully it will get better. Until then I will just sit and wait.

No comments: