Daisypath Anniversary Tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 28, 2010

GREEN FINGER! WHAT?

My beautiful princess Natalie was taken to the late night care here in Tooele because of a green finger. Yeah thats right a freaking green finger! Nastiest thing I have ever seen in my life, and I have seen a lot of gross stuff in my lifetime... Well anyways we noticed it at dinner and took her in at 9:30PM. The doctor was so sweet and way good with her. She normally doesnt let people give her a physical but he did it with no effort at all. He told us she has a infection called a Fellon. It's something dentist used to get all the time before they started wearing gloves. Which is kinda weird that my baby girl got one but whatever. I'm just happy her finger isn't going to fall off or something.
I worry more than ever in my lifetime when something is wrong with my daughter. She is my world, if I ever lost her I really honestly think that I would die. I could not live without her now that I have had her, when I'm sad she cheers me up. Yeah thats right a one year old has made me the happiest person alive.
I never thought I would have a happier day than my wedding day but it has happened every day sense she was born. If someone asked me what the best day of my life was? I just couldnt choose because there have been so many amazing wonderful days! I love my husband so much, and I love my daughter also. Nothing will ever break us apart. We will be together forever, I'm sure of it!

No comments: