Daisypath Anniversary Tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Oh how I just hate being in debt!!!

So I hate debt...It stops us from doing so many things we want to do. I feel like its a never ending hole and were never going to get out. I just wish things were cheaper. We are suppose to replenish the earth with our children, but it makes it so hard to do when they cost you so much. The church says try not to be in debt but when you have kids it just puts you more into debt. I wish it was back to the old ways when we could just trade clothes we have made for food and ect. Everything cost money now days, food, clothes, children even to look at a musuem. Its so unreal to me. Oh well I just hope things start going our way so we can get out of this crap hole.

No comments: