Daisypath Anniversary Tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

July!!! Wow how summer has flown by!

On the forth we went down to my mothers and set off some pretty awesome fireworks! It was a fun night with the family. My dad is a crazy man also throwing fireworks at people! ha One night not sure when Trevor lit off a bottle rocket and it flew into his car and exploded! Nice huh? I have such a smart husband! Oh well you have to love him anyways. He is a cutie I cant even stay mad at him. Him and Natalie have it way too easy if you ask me. Well I'm excited for some more summer fun and a few exciting trips that are planned. Trevor and I have also decided that for our two year anniversary this year.....LAVA HOT SPRINGS!!!! I'm so excited. It's going to be nice and cold outside and nice and steamy in the pools! So excited! It will be a lovely romantic getaway! YAY
Here are some more pictures!

Natalie kept trying to touch the spark...not good!

I love her SO MUCH!

My cute little family!

No comments: