Daisypath Anniversary Tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Sickness go away!

So i finally decided that I'm going to go to the doctor! I need to get it over with and its just making me worry. I have been tired nonstop lately and getting these really random bruises all over in the weirdest places...one bloodtest is all it takes for me to find out whats going on but its so hard. The worries get the best of me. It might mean I'm low in the iron department again. I will just cross my fingers.
My little princess has been sick lately also. She can barely breath cause she is so stuffed up and cant even get though a nights sleep without waking up from a coughing fit. I just wish things would turn around and be happy with no sickness. I will just keep wishing!

No comments: