Daisypath Anniversary Tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Update...


Well I'm very excited for the cold weather and for the leaves to change! It's such a pretty time of year! Natalie is now 17 months old and gets more adorable day after day! She is my world and I love her so much, I can not imagine my life without her in it! Trev and I are doing better than ever! It will be two years on the 15th of next month! Wow how time flies! I'm loving and living life to the fullest!

I'm SO excited for halloween and to take Natty trick or treating seeing as this year she can actually walk! I'm teaching her how to say trick or treat and letting her know that it means give me candy! She loves candy with a passion so I dont think it will be much of an issue! Natalie is going to be the cutest kitty ever! I'm gonna paint her face all cute! We are learning how to do it at school and I'm very excited about it!


I went and got some of my costume yeaterday! I'm going all out 80s! Very excited about this! Got leg warmers and the whole shabang! I hope trev will dress up but most likely it will not be happening....one can only hope right?

So I started cosmotology school on August 24th and I have loved every minute so far!!! I CAN NOT wait until its over so I can spend more time with my family! Right now I'm leaving early in the morning for work and getting home late at night from school! So ready for it to be over and to be able to relax! I have a Mid term today and i have to cut a guys hair! Hope trevor will get off in time so i wont have a issue.... oh well! I start working on clients on dec 2nd so everyone come on over to get your hair done okay?

Very excited! This month my first little nephew is coming into the world! Name still not decided but I'm so happy for Justen and Ashlee to become parents! I know they will be awesome parents...were just counting down the days now. She is due on the 12th of this month! I will post pictures the the cute buddle of joy arrives! Him and Natalie are going to be the best of friend!

Natalie is has such a sweet spirit! I'm so blessed to have been given a wonderful daughter like her! She makes us laugh day after day, and every new day is a new adventure that we share together!!! I love my family with all my heart and wouldn't change any of it for the world!!!

No comments: