Daisypath Anniversary Tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

October is not my favorite month..

Hmmmm I am beginning to dislike october. A lot of heartbreaking things have happened this october and last.. Last october on the 4th I lost a VERY dear friend to me Thomas Neilson! He passed away after a seven year long battle with lukemia.. That is the same cancer I had and I lived! At that time I was very confused because Tom was such an amazing person and I wasnt. I lived and he died. That wasnt fair to me and I dont know if I will ever understand it... Well october came this year and on the 2nd I got all sad again. That was Toms birthday he would have been 22 this year. Then when the 4th came again all the memories of last october came back to me. I know now that he is in a better place and serving the mission he was never able to do on earth because of his illness. But its still hard! I will always have a place for Tom in my heart and I'm so excited to see him again.

Love ya buddy!


Well anyways this october on the 13th Tooele county lost an amazing person! PFC Jordan Byrd. Jordan was shot and killed in action while trying to save another solider who had been shot. Jordan always thought and did things for others.. Trev grew up with Jordan and he took it very hard.. Jordan had just had a son born last month and he left behind his son Ayden Jordan Byrd and his wife Savanna...In honor of Jordan's death Trev made some of his family a beautiful pendant. Trev wanted to do something for them that they could have forever and they turned out beautifully! We just wish there was more we could do for them!!!

Things like this make me think life is not fare. When young people die its hard enough but he was an amazing person!!! So many people turned out to his funeral it was insane.. All of the support the community gave just made you tear up. It gives me peace to know that we will see them all again and that they are in a amazing place right now living it up.

Jordan you will NEVER be forgotten!

1 comment:

Chelby, Logan, Connor said...

I had no clue you had lukemia. Im so sorry about your friend!!`