Daisypath Anniversary Tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Decisions, Holidays, the best is yet to come...

Halloween was fun!! Trevor and I took our little princess trick or treating. She thought is was so neat! The fact that she just had to knock on a door and she would get candy! And candy she got and tons of it! It was a good day.

Cutest kitty ever!!!
So Trev and I probably made the best decision of our lives so far! We are giving our little girl the best present ever! On April 27 2011, We will be sealed in the temple as a family for eternity!


The fact that we are actully finally going to do it just makes me glow! I love Trevor with all of my heart and I want nataile and I to be able to be with him forever! Our love can conquer all our struggles in life! It finally seems like everything is going to be good for us! Trevor finally got his raise. It was only a dollar more but hey it adds up.. He is going to ask for another one in March so cross your fingers!!!

So the only good thing that came out of October was my nephew Connor David Black! He was born to Ashlee and Justen Black on Oct 19th!!! yay He is a sweet little dude!! :)





And another good thing is our family pictures!!! YAY finally got the done!





Whole Family


The Boys


The Girls


Ready for picture!


Not so ready ha! Dad getting us in order!

It was a good day! I love everyone in my family and I'm so excite for the hollidays to come!!!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Yay!! This is very exciting news Ash!! I'm so happy for your sweet little family :)

Anonymous said...

i'm excited for your sealing. how exciting for you guys. its a great feeling!