Daisypath Anniversary Tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

WOW 2 years and going stonger than ever!!!

So November 15 was our annivarsary! Two years ago we sealed our love with a kiss, and started our beautiful little family!!! I love Trevor so much I honestly dont know what I would do without him by my side! So yesterday to celebrate our special day we went to dinner and a movie while my mom watched our little princess! We went to Teppanyaki bar and grill! It was so so so YUMMY! Trevor loved it! He had never been there before. It made it better that our cook was hilarious! We had a lot of fun and left stuffed! I ate WAY to much! Then we went to a movie. After the movie we went to Starbucks and got Chocolaty Chip Frapps! Delicious! It was a very good night! It was really nice to get away from the stresses of life for a night. We need to do that more often and just spend time with each other. :) We have come so far in the last two years. I'm so excited for the many years ahead! I know they will be worthwhile!
We were talking last night about where we were a year ago and how amazing it is that we have accomplished so much is such a short period of time! I'm so thankful for my wonderful family that supports me in everything I do and I'm thankful that Trevor supports me in getting to where I want to be with my career! I'm very lucky to have found someone as amazing as he is! I love you Trevor! Forever and Ever!!!! :)