Daisypath Anniversary Tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Tis the Season!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Holidays! I love when all the family gets together and this year is going to be better than EVER! I never get to see my family in Las Vegas especially all together and this thanks giving all my aunts and uncles on my moms side will be there except my aunt Sherri's Family. I have eleven of them so that says alot! I'm so excited to see everyone and my cousins new babies! It will definatly be a lot of fun! We havent all been together for the holidays sense when I was like 6? Thats a very long time ago! I'm so glad that Nattalie gets to see them all again! Thanksgiving is one of my favorite hollidays because I just love food! Turkey, stuffing, potatoes and gravey....mmmmmmmmmm its all so good just talking about it make me hungry! Well I will post again when my belly is full! I love you all have a very happy and safe Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Oh bummer ... I didn't know Sherri wasn't going to make it. We'll see you guys soon!!

Ashley Nobles said...

stoked for thanksgiving! have fun with your family ash! :)