Daisypath Anniversary Tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, December 13, 2010

So excited for Christmas!!!

WOW I cant believe there is only 12 more days until Christmas!!! It my favorite holiday of the year! I have almost finished all my shopping. I am done with Natalie but have a couple things to get for others. We close on our house either today or tomorrow and I'm so excited to star remodeling. Its well needed!
We just went to the lights last saturday and Natalie loved it! It's a tradition we have where we all get together and eat turkey noodles and go to the lights! It was nice to get together with the in-laws and for Natty to spend some time with her little cousin Connor!
The lights were very pretty but it was packed and hard to get anywhere. The nativity was so packed you couldnt even see. But it was fun and after all the kids excluding Jenner went to 7 eleven to get hot chocolate and oh man was that good! And on the way home Trev and I saw the funniest billboard ever. It said "All I want for christmas is my two front......Plastic Surgery." It was hilarious! The things you see on billboards these days! Anyways then we went back to Justen and Ashlees' house and watched Clash of the Titans (the new one) while I did Saras nails!
They turned out pretty good I thought. It was a really fun night but we left at 2:30am which was WAY to late. I feel sleep deprived! Well thats all for now here are some more pictures from the month so far!

Natty didnt really like Santa But she liked the bag of treats he gave her!


I put the light on our little house! For our first Christmas on our own


Trevor and Natty


My princess and I


Sara, Natty, Connor and Ashlee


The Grandparents and grandkids


Trev, Connor and I


Kisses for Connor


She was all worn out poor thing!


Natty and I after our sunday nap!

No comments: