Daisypath Anniversary Tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Been awhile...

Hello blog havent written you in awhile.. So I dont know if I said before but Trev and I bought our house in December and we are now just remodling. It will be very nice when its all done. For now its just one big work in progress! :) Anyways I cant believe its now 2011! My baby turns two this year, I turn 20 and Trevor turns 21! I cant believe how far we have come in such a short period of time.. We are planning on going to the temple for sure now on April 30 and I cant wait to be sealed together for eternity! It will be an awesome experince! I wanna make a goal to try and go to the temple at least once a month afterwards. My aunt Margaret is making Natalies temple dress and Im so excited to see it, she is surprising me so I dont know what it looks like but I bet it will be gorgeous! She is an awesome seamstress! I also want to invite all family and close friends to come if they would like. Afterwards we are having a little get together for Miss Natalies 2nd birthday! I cant believe my baby girl is almost two. It will be a very fun and eventfull day! Cant wait!


My little princess is growing up too fast!!!





So in January my friend Mallory came home for a visit from Hawaii and it has been like a year sense I had seen her, it was so nice to catch up with her and glare at certain someones haha We didnt get to hang out much but I'm just so happy I got to see her and I cant wait for her to come home! I miss her lots. And I'm so excited for little marcus to come out of her belly and play! :)


Natalie was VERY intrested in Mal lol not sure why! But I'm glad she liked her!

Well I'm still working at the Pizza place and going to Cosmotology school at night. It makes for a very long day but I'm so excited to get done and finally start my career! Trev is still working at OC TANNER as a jeweler and he loves every minute of it and all of the fun things he gets to do. Right now he is in or on his way to San Francisco. He was so EXCITED to get on the plane, I swear he is just like a child! But he is going there for training and to further himself in his career, and best of all his work is paying for it!

So cause Trevor is gone I'm having a girls weekend! It shall be fun. Movies and junk food yum! Well I will chat some more later!

No comments: