Daisypath Anniversary Tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 22, 2011

Dang I sure do suck at keeping this updated!

Lets see.....SO MUCH HAS HAPPENED! Lets start at the beginning, hmmmm in April there was a lot of big events. I turned twenty and I am officially an adult there is no teen in my age any longer, so that was a grand day! We celebrated my 20Th by going to a movie "Water for elephants" which was an amazing movie by the way, and afterwards went to my favorite restaurant of all time which is Tucanos, mmmmm it was delicious! A couple days later my mom took me to Ross and bought me a whole new wardrobe, and two pairs of Steve Madden wedges that are way cute! I'm glad to finally have some clothes that fit me! For the longest time I was buying clothes that I wanted to be able to fit into and those clothes were not flattering on me at all! It was a tough realization buying the clothes that actual fit me because I didn't want to accept my new self!

Trevor and I at Tucanos Brazilian Steak House!

The next big day would be my gorgeous daughter Natalie Elizabeth Black's second Birthday! She is so cute! At this time she was obsessed with monkeys so she had a monkey theme wedding with a monkey pinata,cake and inflatables!!! She loved it, and had a blast! I cant even believe my little baby girl is two! Makes me sad how fast the time has gone!

Wow so big now! :(

This is Natty 2 days old with her friend Makena who was 3 months at the time!!

Natty and Trevor at Bounce Around Utah for her Birthday!

Natalie's adorable monkey cake! She was so excited!!


My Gorgeous Princess! I love her so much!

Also in April the most AMAZING thing happened! Our cute little family was sealed for time and all eternity! I am truly blessed to have the amazing family and support system anyone could ever ask for! Every new day is an adventure, and I cant imagine my life any different! Things are just getting better and better! I'm so excited for the future and to spend the rest of my life and eternity with my amazing family!

April 30Th 2011 the day we got sealed for Eternity!!!

Not sure which month but my parents bought a second home in Las Vegas so we went down there for the weekend to take a look! It is a beautiful house with a pool and I'm so jealous! Not that they have a second home but the fact that they only paid a little bit more for the house down there than Trev and I paid for our old house! The housing crashed down in Vegas so you can get WAY nice houses for very cheap! Wish we had the money to go get one down there! Its so nice to get away! We are going down there this weekend and I cant wait! Especially because we are going to go jet skiing with my parents friends at lake mead! That will be a blast and to see all my family with be amazing!

Our anniversary is coming up here in a few months and I'm so excited! We are going on a mini getaway! We got this awesome deal through KSL deals and we are going to park city and staying in a cute little Lodge down there that normally cost $294 a night and we get it for $99! It comes with a free upgraded room in available, 15% off our food at the lodge restaurants, a gift basket for the room and a $25 gift certificate to the local spa! I cant wait to get away and relax at the spa and it the hot tubs! When we got married we didn't really do anything that fun so it will be a great experience! We planning on going tubing down the mountain and all the fun stuff Park city has to offer in November!!!

Here are some more pictures from this year! Until next time! :)


My good friend Mallory had her little Marcus in April, and he is just too cute! He was born in Hawaii and they have now moved back to Utah and I'm so happy! This was Natalie and Marcus first meeting! She kept wanting to hold him and give him his Binky! It was super cute!


Both mine and Trevor's dads were out of town so we sent them this adorable picture!


This is my Grandpa and Grandma Conger with Natty! They matched!!


Our cute little family on the forth of July! Watching fireworks!


Natalie's new little boyfriend Hayden! Its my friend Brianna's little nephew and they play so cute together!

No comments: