Daisypath Anniversary Tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, September 1, 2011

I am...

I am STRONG
I am WILLING
I am a SURVIVOR
I am a WIFE
I am a MOTHER
I am a DAUGHTER
I am a HARD WORKER
I am ME
I am many positve things but for some reason I am always thinking negative. I need to turn that around. I am responsible for my own life and I can make it great as long as I set my mind to it. I have been caring to much about what people think of me and my family but you know what, it doesnt matter what people think of me! I am my own person and no matter what they think wont change who I am or what I think or believe. I will live my life in the best interst for my family and nobody else. Sometimes you just need to sit and think about what is really important in life. I know for me the most important thing is my husband and my daughter. They are my life and without them I dont know what I would do. All my decisions are based off of them and without them I would be completely lost! I'm so thankful for my little family and also for my parents who raised me to be the person I am today! I just wish I would realize this more often and block everyone else out for a minute!

2 comments:

Jami West said...

I LOVE this post Ashlee. And I really needed it. I have been thinking about how I give in too much and let things get the best of me or let things that really don't matter take priority over things that should really matter.
Every word you said is so powerful and true. I was so happy to see you at Kelli's and I was really impressed by you. I don't know that I'll ever accept that you are all grown up with a family. But you are an absolutely beautiful and incredible mother, wife, and daughter. AND friend.

The Blacks said...

Thank you Jami! That means alot! :)