Daisypath Anniversary Tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, December 31, 2011

As 2011 comes to a end...

I can't believe that 2011 is over tonight at midnight! This has been a insane year with many ups as well as the downs! Everyone has the down days even if they dont want to admit it! Our little family had a lot happen to us this year! In April I turned twenty, Natalie turned two, and our amazing family was sealed together for time and all eternity on April 30th! It was an amazing day which followed with Nattys Birthday party! P.S. She is VERY spoiled!
September Trevor turned twenty-one and we went to vegas and stayed at my parents house to celebrate! It was a very good weekend. And in November was the day I married my best friend! On November 15 it has been 3 years that my high schhol sweetheart and i have been married! Time flies!
As this year comes to an end I think of all the amazing things that happened this year but I'm so very excited for next year and all the many things 2012 has to offer! I know it will be a life changing year for my little family and I will enjoy every precious moment spent with them! Well I guess I will talk to everyone next year! Have a very safe and fun New Years! Love you all! Now time to go have some laughs and fun with the family!

Happy New Years From the Black Family!

No comments: